The good news is that Scholarships for international students at the University of Lausanne Switzerland are open now. In the academic year 2022, international students interested in pursuing their master’s degree at the University of Lausanne Switzerland are eligible for UNIL Master’s Grants. UNIL grant provides around ten scholarships per year and it is one of the very popular Swiss Scholarships.
Scholarships for master’s degree programs are only awarded to students with outstanding academic results who have graduated from foreign universities. Students from abroad can apply for the UNIL Master’s Grant at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland on a competitive basis.
UNIL Scholarship Overview
- Degree Level: Masters
- University Name: University of Lausanne
- Country of Study: Switzerland
- Available Programs: Please see the list below.
- Study duration: 4 semesters for students undertaking a Master
- Last Date To Apply: For applicants interested in beginning a master’s degree in the autumn semester or the spring semester, the deadline for applications is 1 November. Postmarks are evidence of when an item was sent.
Available Courses For Scholarship At University of Lausanne Switzerland
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Interfaculty Programmes
For further details, you can visit the official website for better information gathering.
Scholarship Assitance Details Of Scholarship For International Students Switzerland
In return for receiving a Lausanne Scholarship, the recipient receives the following benefits:
- Scholars are granted scholarships for the minimum period required by their programs of study. Amounts are CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months per year) for the full duration of the master’s degree (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen degree), excluding cases of definite failure after the first year.
- Scholarship recipients are advised that the amount awarded cannot cover the costs of living in Switzerland.
- For more information regarding a student’s reference budget at UNIL, candidates are invited to click here.
- There is no fixed registration fee for students awarded a scholarship except for the CHF 80.00 fees that must be paid for each semester.
University Of Lausanne Admission Requirements For UNIL Scholarship
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements in order to qualify for University of Lausanne Scholarships:
- Language Proficiency Requirement: English or French
- Who Can Apply: Any student having any nationality can apply.
- It is particularly important to have demonstrated excellence in your studies by achieving outstanding academic results.
- Before beginning the graduate program, a foreign university degree equivalent to an undergraduate degree must be obtained.
- In the past, UNIL has not registered you.
- At least a B2 level of language proficiency (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) is required in French or English, depending on the language of instruction.
- Payment of the admin fee of CHF 200.00 must have been received.
How to Apply For Scholarship In Switzerland 2022
You have to submit the following documents at the University of Lausanne Scholarships and read the following instructions carefully:
- The application form must be accompanied by a passport-size photograph (in JPEG format).
- Filling out the application form and signing it.
- The official transcripts of all your university exams and transcripts of your academic qualifications.
- You should bring a copy of your secondary school diploma. All diplomas that are not written in French, German, English, or Italian need to be translated certified, and notarized.
- If you haven’t earned your bachelor’s degree yet, a copy of the program description from the last semester of your undergraduate program.
- You should also provide a copy of your passport or ID.
- You should write a cover letter.
- CV or curriculum vitae.
- Official documentation of the master’s language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS for English, DALF or DELF for French). In order to follow the course, you must have a B2 level.
- The candidate’s lecturers should submit two original letters of recommendation for sealable envelopes.
- A payment receipt proving that the CHF 200.00 administration fee (application processing fee) has been paid.
Application Procedure for UNIL Master’s Scholarship Switzerland
- In addition to the application, candidates must also send the required supporting materials (see “List of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
- The candidate must electronically complete the application form and sign it to apply for a scholarship in Switzerland 2022.
- You can apply for a Master’s scholarship and for admission to your chosen master’s program (and therefore for registration at UNIL) at the same time.
Official Website of UNIL Master Scholarship
Please visit the following websites for more information about University of Lausanne Scholarships: