The University Of Alberta Scholarship Fully Funded 2022 is now accepting applications from international students. It ranks No. 5 on the list of top Canadian universities offering Full Scholarships to international students. It is a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada that was founded in 1917. The University of Alberta Scholarships are available for students from around the world as well as Canadian citizens.
Canadian Scholarships is the first step on your journey. With more than 200 undergraduate programs, more than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas, you’ll have plenty of choices. Alberta University gives you the tools for enhancing your education. It is ranked among the world’s 150 best universities. Learn why our program is so unique, life-changing, and meaningful to students. It’s amazing because there’s no requirement for English language proficiency.
In addition to providing Alberta Scholarship Opportunities for Undergraduates and Graduates, the University of Alberta offers Living Expenses Scholarships as well. There are some scholarships for which you don’t need to apply separately. Admissions to UAlberta will automatically qualify you for the UAlberta Scholarship. Furthermore, you will be able to study in Canada without IELTS starting in 2021. Please see below for further details.
Information About University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Country Name: Canada
- Host University: Alberta University, Canada
- Degree Name: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or other Certificate programs
- Financial Assistance Details: Fully Funded
- Last Date to Apply: July 1, 2021, for September Admission, November 1, 2021, for January Admission
Intro About University Of Alberta Scholarships For International Students 2021
Approximately 7000 international students attend the University of Alberta from 148 countries. You’ll find information about how to become an international student at UAlberta here.
We recommend study at the University of Alberta, it is one of the Top 5 Canadian universities and one of the Top 150 universities in the world. Here are the reasons our students have such a meaningful and life-changing experience.
List of Programs for Undergraduates, and Graduates
The University of Alberta provides more than 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. Therefore, you have a wide selection of available fields to choose from.
- Agricultural Life Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UAlberta Scholarship Rewards
Undergraduate and graduate students can apply for the following scholarships at the University of Alberta.
Outstanding applicants may be awarded awards, scholarships, and prizes funded by various sources, including the Canadian Government, the Alberta Government, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Entry scholarships for all undergraduate as well as for Graduate applicants.
- International Student Scholarships worth: A successful applicant will get around $9,000 which will be given in installments over a four-year span
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship Worth: Its worth is up to $6,000 and is awarded based on academic performance.
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship Worth: Its worth is around $5,000 annually.
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Bursary: Usually $17,500 is the value which is allocated to students but foreign students will get an additional amount of $10,000.
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
These are some of the Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Eligibility Criteria for University Of Alberta Scholarships For International Students 2021
- Students from Canada and other countries are welcome to apply.
- These countries or universities don’t require you to have an English Language Certificate if you belong to these countries or if you studied there. (Check Here)
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Last Date to Apply
Apply by July 1, 2021, for September Admission, November 1, 2021, for January Admission for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022
How to Apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships 2022
The entire application process is conducted online. In order to apply Online, kindly Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information on Scholarships.
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000.