The University of Salento prestigious educational institute of Italy is seeking highly talented and competitive foreign students under the Unisalento 4 Talents study in Italy scholarship program. This scholarship is approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs scholarship program and the purpose of this is to attract international talented youth for the Master Degree program which can work with research staff.
Furthermore, under this scheme, only a Master’s Degree is available and that too free of cost. Both nationals of the European Union and international students are encouraged to apply for this Italian government study in Italy scholarship 2021-22. Salento University ranks 38th nationally and serves more than sixteen thousand candidates at its campuses.
You can only apply for a Master’s level degree under this Unisalento 4 Talents Scholarship program for the year 2021/2022. Remember that this is an Italian government scholarship that covers almost all kinds of expenditures during the study period. Apart from that, you will get the opportunity to learn the Italian language too and you will not have to pay any fee for that.
Salento University is recognized well as it has a good ranking in QS because it has highly talented and competitive staff as well as state of art labs. The quota of twenty-five scholarships is allocated under the Unisalento4Talents program for foreign applicants.
This university offers courses in both, Italian and English languages but international students generally tend to apply for English-taught courses because they do not have Italian Language Certificate to be eligible for Italian programs. However, keep on reading for further details in order to know how to apply for an Italy scholarship.
Details of Italian Government Scholarship 2021-22
- Institute Name: University of Salento
- Degree Level: Masters Only
- Number of Scholarships: 25
- Nationality: Anyone having any nationality can apply.
- Last Date:25th June 2021
Complete List of Programs and Courses
The Higher University Institute of Interdisciplinary Training is also known as ISUFI School of Italy. It is a professional vocational center with state of art labs and staff, international, and collegial characteristics, associated with the University of Salento.
Note that these scholarships with a residency at the ISUFI College are majorly English taught ones:
- Management Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering;
- Electronics Engineering and Technologies
- Coastal and Marine Biology and Ecology
- Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
Scholarships with a residency at the ISBEM- Ex Convento dei Cappuccino di Mesagne:
- Aerospace Engineering
The successful candidate will be awarded the below-mentioned benefits:
- Full fee waiver
- No demand of Registration Fee
- Independent room will be allocated for one person from the start of the studies.
- Free Italian language course at the University Language Centre
- Commute Allowance
- Health Insurance Card
- Both Nationals of the European Union & NON-EU candidates can apply.
- An applicant must possess at least a first-grade four-year Bachelor’s degree.
- You can only apply in your relevant field of study and if you intend to change your field then you may have to convince the administration.
How to Apply for an Italy Scholarship
Prepare all the required documents before applying for Unisalento4Talents Call for applications; download the CV form or template and fill it. Kindly visit the official Unisalento4Talents website in order to apply for an Italian Scholarship.