The Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia is accepting applications for the course starting in 2021. A non-public sector university situated in Moscow, Skoltech University offers a wide range of courses. International students have the opportunity to apply for a full Skoltech scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. programs.
As part of and in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Skoltech University offers a Free Study in Russia program. Studying in Russia is a popular option for international students because Skoltech students receive a wide variety of benefits along with stipends.
There is No Need to Take TOEFL or IELTS. There are no application fees associated with this scholarship. In this Scholarship Program, you can apply for scholarships in a variety of academic fields. Russian scholarship programs are among the most popular scholarship opportunities for international students to study for free in Russia. In addition to the Russian Government Scholarship 2021, the Russian Government also offers several other scholarship programs.
For Master’s Degree Scholarships, the period of study is 4 semesters, and for Ph.D. Scholarships is four years. Many people are unaware of this scholarship, which makes it rare. Hence, chances of selection increase due to this factor. Moreover, Russia is a cheap country to reside in. The following is a list of detailed information on Russia International Scholarships.
Information About Skoltech Scholarship 2021 in Russia
- Host Country: Russia
- Institute Name: Skoltech University, Russia
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Financial Assistance Amount: Fully Funded
- Last Dates to Apply: 16th July 2021 for Master Degree Programs while August 1, 2021, For Ph.D. degree programs.
List of Skoltech Courses For MSc Degree Programs
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Energy Systems
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Petroleum Engineering
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
Available Programs For Skoltech Ph.D. Scholarship
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Life Sciences
- Petroleum Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Mechanics
Financial Assistance Details
International students are eligible for a full-free scholarship in Russia.
In Russia, many of the expenses will be covered by these scholarships for free. Not all, but most of the expenses such as
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver: A tuition fee waiver means that you don’t have to pay any fee for both Master’s well as Doctoral Degree programs.
- Monthly Stipend: Amount of Skoltech Ph.D. Stipend as well as of Master Degree program is 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free Health Care.
- Numerous Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Processing Charges.
Skoltech Admission Requirements
Free scholarships for international students will be awarded based on the following criteria at Skoltech University.
- Applicants who received a degree from an English-medium university are not required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS result.
- For Master’s programs: A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- For doctoral programs: At least a master’s degree or specialist degree or if equivalent from a recognized university.
Last Date To Apply For
The deadline to apply for the Skoltech full scholarships for international students 2021 is 16th July 2021 for Master Degree Program while the last date for Ph.D. The program is on August 1, 2021.
How to Apply at Skoltech University
You have to submit an online application on the portal and you may have to appear in the Skoltech online test. In order to apply, kindly go to the Official website of the Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2021.