Saskatchewan University Scholarships Canada is now open for students attending universities within the next academic year. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs will be eligible for the scholarships beginning in January 2022. Students from around the world can apply for full scholarships as part of the USask Scholarships program to study at the University of Saskatchewan. Among Canadian colleges and universities, the U of S ranked 301–400 internationally and 13–18 locally.
The University of Saskatchewan is a Canadian Public Research University, founded on March 19, 1907, that offers a wide range of programs to Undergraduates and Graduates alike. Canadians consider the University of Saskatchewan as the best university in the country. Over 3,000 foreign students are studying at USask, with over 130 countries represented.
Students could choose from a variety of options, but Canada is the best. Studying in Canada is a luxurious experience. The number of foreign students in Canada exceeds that of Canadian students by more than 80%. It is known that the University of Saskatchewan sponsors an abundance of scholarships. The following pages provide complete details about the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship.
Summary of Saskatchewan University Scholarship 2022
- Country Name: Canada
- University Name: University of Saskatoon
- Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Assistance Details: Funded
- Last Date: 1-Dec-2021
Reasons to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarship
- We are happy to have you as a student at the University of Saskatchewan
- It’s the best and brightest who’ll teach you
- There are few countries that offer a better quality of life than us
- Your future will be bright when we set you on the right path
- Scholarships are available for students to study and live here for an affordable price (Many scholarships are available).
- A unique experience awaits you with us
- Bachelor Study Level: Bachelors, Certificate
- Master Study Level: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Doctoral Study Level: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Certificate Programs
- Bachelor Degree Period: Four Years
- Master Degree Period: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree Period: 3 Years
Areas of Study Available at University of Saskatchewan
- Agriculture and Plants
- Veterinary and Animals
- Life Sciences
- Environment Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Culture and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Languages and Communications
- Engineering and Technology
- Society and Law
This section contains a list of scholarships available from The University of Saskatchewan to its Undergraduate Degree Programs and Graduate Degree Programs.
Details About U of S Undergraduate Scholarships
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships: When you apply for admission, you will be evaluated automatically for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships:
Academic ability, leadership, and contributions to the school and community determine eligibility for uSask’s Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships, which are renewable for four years. Scholarships in the category “Best and Brightest” include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships: The worth of this scholarship is around $40,000 which you will get $10,000 annually for consecutive four years.
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: The worth of this scholarship is $30,000 which you will get $7,500 on an annual basis for four consecutive years.
- University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarships: The worth of this scholarship is approximately $24,000 and you will get $6,000 on an annual basis for four consecutive years.
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: The worth of this scholarship is $24,000 and you will receive $6,000 annually over four continuous years
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships: The worth of this scholarship is approximately $12,000 and you will receive $3,000 on an annual basis over a period of four years.
- You can get detailed Information About Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Saskatoon by Visiting Here.
U of S Graduate Scholarships Details
Students at the University of Saskatchewan have access to a number of funding sources.
- University Dean’s scholarship: Successful students of the Master Degree program will receive a scholarship worth $18,000 over the period of two years while students enrolled in the doctoral degree program will get $22,000 for the period of three years.
- More information about Graduate Scholarships is available here(Visit Here)
Eligibility and Criteria Requirements of U of S scholarships
- For Bachelors: If you are applying for a Bachelor’s Degree, you must be a high school student outside of Canada.
- For Masters: If you are applying for a Master’s Degree, you must have a four-year bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, from an authorized and authenticated college or university.
- For Ph.D.: A Masters’s degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized institute for its educational programs within the proposed field.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: 4 years of undergraduate study, or equivalent, at a university or college of recognized standing.
- Proof of English language proficiency: You need to submit proof of your proficiency in English, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or the Duolingo English Test. If you have not given the IELTS/TOEFL test then alternatively you can opt for the Duolingo English Test as well. It is less expensive and easier than TOEFL and IELTS.
Last Date To Apply
By 1st December 2021, applications for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada for Admission to Scholarships will close.
How to Apply for the USask Scholarships
The candidates have to apply online via a web portal. First of all, look for a Program, and verify its admission criteria and requirements and then apply. To Apply, Kindly Visit the Official website of the University of Saskatoon.