Japan internship program 2021 has started to accept applications from international candidates. Japanese state used to offer this opportunity physically but due to COVI19 this time they are offering it online. While staying at home, you can be part of the METI Japan internship program 2022.
You can apply for this program in every field of undergraduate, graduate, MPhil, MPhil leading to Ph.D., Vocational diplomas, and Associate degree programs. Students from all the nation-states are welcomed to apply for this Japan internship 2021.
METI Internship 2021 will be purely online and the duration of it will be two consecutive months starting from 25th of October 2021 to 22nd of December 2021. The candidates who have already passed out from their university are eligible to apply for this internship too.
You will be taking theory lectures online via a web portal and practical material will also be there in the portal which you can download to work on. The internship has two parts- Course A and Course B but you will only apply for Course B for the moment.
Because of COVID19 restrictions, flying from and to other countries is quite difficult therefore Japanese government has announced that this year they will be conducting this internship via an online portal. Moreover, students do not have to send documents through courier services.
All they have to do is to apply using an online form available on the website. For more information, please read the following details.
METI Japan Internship Program Review 2021 Details
- Country Name: Japan
- Host Organization Name: METI
- Period of Internship: 8 Weeks
- Last Date: Before the end of August 2021
Financial Benefits of Internship In Japan For International Students 2021
This internship in Japan for international students 2021 has enormous benefits for the candidate who are new to the professional field and starting their career. Some of the benefits are described below.
- Flexible working hours to work with other teammates while staying online.
- It gives an ease of access because it is an online internship.
- You will earn the completion certificate from a reputable Japanese institute after completing the internship successfully.
- You can use this internship certificate in your resume to show off the skills you learned in the internship program to impress the employer.
- Only candidates from countries who are connected with the OECD platform and are on the DAC list are eligible to apply.
- You must be available online or have a fully functional internet to attend the online informational sessions
- Candidates from China are not eligible to apply for this internship.
- Hiring companies will ask you to come online for training sessions.
- You have to submit an online application registration form which is available online on the program’s website. No other means of sending applications will be acceptable.
- The panel team from the institute will observe your earlier experience or aptitude skills and scrutinize you based on the information you will provide in the applicable registration form.
How to Apply for Japan Internship for International Students
Applications are open and you can apply them any time because there is no official deadline from the program’s office. But if you apply as early as possible then the chances are higher that you will get selected in the initial slots.
First, you have to visit the official website of METI Online Japan Internship Program 2021 and then you have to fill out the complete details in the online application registration form and then wait for an email to get selected.