What is a GIST Scholarship?
Do you want to shape and secure your future? If so then gist scholarship marj3 is best the option to opt for. GIST scholarship for international graduates presents Masters, Masters leading to Ph.D. and pure Ph.D. programs. All the students will get an opportunity to learn in a state-of-the-art learning environment where teachers along with the industry specialists teach the chosen candidates.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) offers scholarships that are fully funded and in some cases, students get internships too. The GIST South Korea’s ranking is a major factor that attracts candidates from the world to join the program. GIST graduate scholarship spans over four semesters to earn the Master’s degree while it takes four years to earn a Ph.D. degree.
The GWANGJU institute of science and technology scholarship 2021 gist Korea fully funded and considered as one of the best scholarships in Asia.
How do I Apply for a GIST Scholarship?
All international candidates are eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship 2021. A student who intends to apply for the Masters must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to that. Whereas, a student who intends to apply for a Ph.D. program must have their Master’s degree complete or equivalent to a Master’s degree at least.
List of Mandatory Documents to attach:
- First of all, one has to submit an online GIST Scholarship Application 2021 form on the portal
- Copies of 2 different Recommendation Letters from professors are necessary
- One has to upload officially issued educational transcripts along with final certificates
- Proof of IELTS, TOEFL, or English Proficiency
- A soft copy of two pages of a valid passport
Guidelines to Apply for GIST Scholarships in 2021
- First of all, prepare your documents as described previously
- Then apply online on the portal on the gist university scholarship site
- All the mandatory documents must be forwarded via mail
- Wait for the result announcement which is notified via email.
- Chosen students will have to submit their documents for enrollment.
- Upon getting selected, one can apply for a visa in the embassy in its country
What is GIST International Admission?
GIST scholarship for international graduate admission (degree programs) includes full tuition fee waiver, research aid to research candidates, monthly financial assistance, hostel allowance, and round trip flight charges to all international candidates.
GIST Scholarship 2021 Coverage:
If you get selected then you’ll get the following benefits
- Full tuition fee funding is around 3,415,000 KRW per semester.
- International Flight Charges
- Research aid will be given to particular students who will take part in research-oriented projects
- Health allowance in the form of health insurance.
- International student allowance of worth 120,000 KRW on monthly basis to those students only who earn 3 or above CGPA in their previous semester
- A meal allowance is also part of this scholarship which is worth 100,000 KWR per month but for those students only who will complete 9 credit hours at least in the previous semester of either Master or Ph.D.
- Students enrolled in Masters will get 140,000 KRW per month.
- Students enrolled in Ph.D. will get a student allowance of around 295,000 KRW per month.
List of Programs for Scholarships:
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Department of Physics and Photon Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
GIST Korea scholarship 2021 Details:
- South Korea
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
Degree Levels covered in GIST scholarship 2021:
- Master’s degree program
- Ph.D. degree program
- Integrated MS and Ph.D. Program
Last Date For Apply:
The application deadline for applying for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship is 15-04, 2021.