Malaysia government scholarships are available for the 2021/2022 academic year. It is not necessary to take IELTS or TOEFL in order to apply for a fully funded scholarships in Malaysia 2021. International students from anywhere in the world may apply for the scholarship, which allows them to study graduate degree programs at Malaysian universities. The popularity of Malaysia has been increasing during the last few years. Getting your Master’s Degree from one of the best Malaysian Universities is a great opportunity.
Students pursuing full-time master’s degrees can choose from a range of academic fields. It is recommended that participants do not exceed the age of 45. It takes 12 to 24 months to complete the Malaysian Government Scholarship. Applicants may choose to study at any of the University’s public and private campuses in Malaysia.
Recently, Malaysia has seen a lot of scholarship announcements. The training program reached 34,500 participants in 144 Developing countries. During the whole duration of the program, Malaysian Scholarships will cover all expenditures. It is free to apply. Below are the full details of the Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021/2022.
Malaysia Government Scholarship Information
- Country Name: Malaysia
- Scholarship Sponsoring Body: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree Level: Masters
- Last Date: 16-Aug-2021
List of Study Areas For Fully Funded Scholarships In Malaysia 2021
- Banking and Business
- Business Management and Administration
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International and Diplomatic Relations
- Public Policy
- Governance Studies
- Veterinary and Livestock
- Social Sciences
Financial Assistance Details
- You will get a residence allowance
- You will also get money for purchasing notebooks and books
- Tools budget
- Family Assistance money is also included if you are married
- Placement Money
- Some cash to support your thesis work
- Traveling fare
- Practical Training charges
- End of Study Allowance
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Health insurance.
- You will not have to pay any visa fees.
Available Universities To Apply To Study In Malaysia
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Criteria for Admission
Students wishing to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) scholarships MUST meet the following requirements:
- A candidate’s age must not exceed 45 years at the time of application.
- Students applying to the Master’s Degree Program are required to have an undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or Second Class Upper (Honours).
- To pursue postgraduate studies, scholars must commit to full-time study at the selected Higher Learning Institutions (the list of universities can be consulted).
- Proof of proficiency in the English language is required by IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or the TOEFL test with a score of 500 or the test administered on the Internet with a score of 60.
It is also possible for those graduating with degrees using English as the medium of instruction to be accepted (proof of instruction in English is required).
List of Documents Needed For Scholarship In Malaysia
- An application form to apply for
- A certified copy of your recent and valid passport
- Attested a copy of your degree transcripts.
- An official copy of the English Language Proficiency test (TOEFL or IELTS);
- Reference letters from two (2) referees.
- Form of endorsement from MTCP Scholarship
- Letter of offer of admission (if applicable) from Malaysian universities
- Form for the medical examination.
Last Date To Apply For Malaysian government scholarship for international students 2021
Scholarship applications for the Malays
How to Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships In Malaysia 2021
An online application will be required from all applicants. In order to apply for the Scholarship. Kindly visit the Official Website of the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.