Applications at both Tsinghua as well as Peking Universities are open international fellowship in China for recent graduates as well as from mature graduates for their Joint Center for Life Sciences which is also known as CLS.
School of life sciences, Tsinghua University is a well-established, vigorous and prestigious institute that is dedicated to life science studies in China. They are in search of rich-mind, creative and competitive students with good academic backgrounds to boost their research and development by supporting their scientists in day-to-day research work.
By joining this fellowship you will get an opportunity to work with highly competitive scientists for doing creative research for a longer period. If you get selected then you’ll be working for a full 5 years under the international fellowship student exchange program of China.
However, a team of scientists will be monitoring your progress, potential, and quality of work for a mid-term review.
Purpose Of CLS Fellowship
The purpose of the CLS International Fellowship in China is to hire fresh and energetic young scientists from all over the world, irrespective of their center of origin or nationality, race, and ethnicity. This opportunity will also provide a healthy environment for carrying out their research and advancing their career.
Fresh PhDs, as well as young post-doctoral fellows, are eligible to apply for all these fellowship positions which are specified in the field of life sciences for fundamental research.
Successful candidates will get a dedicated working office space where they can conduct independent research of their choice without any trouble and with freedom. While working on your own individual research, one would have to collaborate with its peers at the Center For Life Science.
This international fellowship program sponsored by China will give you chances and an environment to grow your career by counseling, advising, and making personal connections within the scientific communities both domestically and globally.
Another benefit that can not be ignored is that this international fellowship student exchange program by China also takes care of your family as well as to your children if you are married. Therefore you don’t have to worry about the studies of your children because they provide state-of-the-art school education to your children where award-winning teachers will teach them.
International Fellowship in China 2021 Details
Complete details about Ph.D. and postdoctoral fellowship in china 2021-2022 are given below:
- Country Name: China
- Duration of Fellowship: 5 Years
- Funded By: Joint Center for Life Sciences(SLC)
- Deadline: June 06, 2021
Financial Coverage and Other Benefits
- Candidates will be well-financed with funds and allocated space for doing semi-independent lab research at the Tsinghua University campus or Peking University campus.
- Highly qualified scientists as mentors for stimulating & interdisciplinary research environment.
- State-of-Art core research facilities and equipment
- Competitive and attractive packages.
- For married candidates, the award-winning kindergartens and exceptional elementary schools are available to their children.
- The program also provides opportunities for career development, including mentoring and networking in scientific communities both in China and internationally.
- Any candidate from any country can apply.
- Candidates must have a Ph.D. or Post-Doctoral Degree or doing this degree.
- Degrees can be from any academic background.
List of Required Documents:
Attach the following documents while submitting the application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Well written Cover Letter
- A brief summary of past research accomplishments
- And a brief description of your future research plan in a single PDF file
How To Apply at school of life sciences, Tsinghua University
Submitting an application for this program is quite easy. All aforementioned documents should send to the contact person To Ms. Li Bai at the following address: