Applications are now open for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021-2022 program. This time they are offering 2756 Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022. Erasmus Mundus scholarship is one of the most wanted scholarship programs for which students wait anxiously. Students can study for a Master’s and a Ph.D. Degree at three universities in three different countries across Europe if they are awarded an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
The Erasmus Scholarship program is a fully-funded prestigious scholarship program that covers all expenses. There is no doubt that Erasmus Mundus is a prestigious and unique opportunity. The number of fully-funded scholarships was 2756 as of 2021. Some of the scholarships will be for coursework at Australian Universities and some European universities.
In September 2022, Erasmus applications will begin accepting submissions, and they will end in December or November 2022. Each program will have its own deadline. As part of your education, you will spend each semester in a different country and study at a different university as well as complete a part-time internship as training. Sources report Erasmus is the program with the most qualified students.
Until now, 2,756 people from all over the world have applied for this position. Scholarships are only available for Masters Degrees, MPhils, or Erasmus Fellowships. Throughout the Program, Erasmus will pay for all expenses. Below you will find the Guidelines regarding Erasmus Scholarships.
Erasmus Mundus 2022 Highlights
- Sponsored Body: European Union
- Country Name: European Countries
- Funding Details: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters as well as PhD
- Application Starting Date: September 2022
- Application Closing Date: November, December 2022 (Varies according to Course to Course)
What is the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
With this scholarship, you will have the opportunity to study in Europe at three different institutions in three different countries and earn a dual degree from two different universities.
We already mentioned that it depends on the program. There are two years in each program because each semester you will study at a different university and in a different country in Europe, Australia, or maybe even the United States.
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus
The Erasmus scholarship program provides full funding for all expenditures for the students. You will be able to get your expenditures paid for.
- Monthly Bursary (Approximately 1100-1200 Euros Monthly)
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Transport Charges will be allocated.
- Two-way airfare quota
- Travel Allowance from one country to another one.
- No bond restrictions do not apply to return to the country.
- Applicants granted a visa after completing a graduate or doctorate degree. After obtaining a degree, students can work in Europe.
- A similar program to Fulbright for Europe is Erasmus. You should consider this opportunity because of its many benefits.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
This is an early notice to give you awareness and prepare early for it.
- It is possible to browse through the Erasmus and Master programs and see which program works best for you (Remember that list of programs gets updated frequently so keep checking it periodically).
- The education programs offered by Erasmus + are not always of the same discipline but are often multidisciplinary. Thus, you need to search for programs that look similar to your degree and see if you qualify for any of them, either partially or fully, before applying.
- Visit the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2021 page to view the list of programs. It is possible for programs to have strange names. Master’s degree titles may or may not be the traditional names such as Masters in Mathematics, Masters in Computer Engineering, Masters in Psychology, etc. Therefore you have to focus on the course content to see if it matches your previous study or not.
- Thus, you should check out Master’s degree programs that even appear remotely relevant to you. Taking a look at the program and looking at your degree or profile, if all or a portion of your experience or background fits within its details, then you are required to apply.
- Decide which three programs are most appropriate for your profile.
- It is helpful to check the requirements for the programs you are applying for and prepare in advance for them, like Statements of Purpose, motivation letters, and personal statements.
- No need to approach teachers or universities or send in an application to enroll. The programs will handle everything if you get selected. Just apply on the respective sites of the programs.
- Put efforts into developing a compelling profile for this scholarship, as it is among the most prestigious.
- The selection of students usually shows high CGPA holders getting these scholarships, but low CGPA holders with exceptional skills and qualities are also considered for them.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
- Please do your best to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL in September/October (If Pandemic continues and your testing centers remain closed, contact your program coordinators to see if you can take TOEFL/IELTS in October, November).
- You can also check which other language tests are accepted by your institute of study? It has been announced that the Duolingo English Test Proficiency will replace the IELTS in the pandemic-stricken regions. Thus, you may administer a test from home.
- Additionally, taking these tests will provide you with eligibility for other foreign scholarships as well as the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for 2022. Scholarships like these are highly competitive, so please do not ignore any of the requirements.
- A score of 6.5 on the IELTS test is acceptable for most programs. There are no programs that require the GRE.
- It is not necessary to have any work experience.
- Anyone with a college degree or equivalent can apply
- It is open to all ages.
- Selection has also been made for people with CGPAs between 2.5 and 3.0. As a result, holders of low CGPAs must apply to test their luck.
Guidelines for Applicant Having Low CGPA
It is best if you have other things on your profile, such as Research papers, Online Courses, or training/work experience if you do not have a very good grade point average.
- Applicants awaiting results are welcome to apply. When will they be able to submit their final results? Where will they find out? Unless stated otherwise on their website, you must email the program coordinators of the 03 programs that you have chosen to apply for to find out.
- The program coordinators can provide this information to you in November or December, not before then.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022?
You have to apply online on the official web portal by making your profile there. You can view the list of programs available at the official website of Erasmus. Kindly visit the Official website of the Erasmus Mundus.